About Me

My photo
I love football, college and professional! I enjoy playing CampPete, CampSpurrier, and CampWeis. I am a member of Kid Blogger's Society. I will update my blog a few times a week. Ask me some questions and I will help out my fellow bloggers. Email me at playaction4@gmail.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Touchdown Tokens

Ok so you like all know that touchdown tokens let you buy new gear.
The best game to win touchdown tokens is route racer in Wide Receiver
Airport. If you want to do it the easy way then make sure you have a piece
of paper and a pen. Then you can write down the order of the routes. Each
route has a number, so just write down the numbers. That way you do not
have to memorize them. It is not as fun that way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment