About Me

My photo
I love football, college and professional! I enjoy playing CampPete, CampSpurrier, and CampWeis. I am a member of Kid Blogger's Society. I will update my blog a few times a week. Ask me some questions and I will help out my fellow bloggers. Email me at playaction4@gmail.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MVP PARTAY!

The greatest game in th world, CampPete, is hosting a huge party on Friday. It is in the MVP Palace...so make sure you are an MVP by Friday! An awesome game moderator (who i have gotten to know) is going to be there (TDPete) and she will be giving away Touchdown Tokens just for showing up!! There is no catch...just show up and collect your tokens.

Times:

East Coast: 5:30-6:30 PM

West Coast: 2:30-3:30 PM

I'll be there so make sure to say high to me and i'll show you all of my gear. Be there or be square!

1 comment: