About Me

My photo
I love football, college and professional! I enjoy playing CampPete, CampSpurrier, and CampWeis. I am a member of Kid Blogger's Society. I will update my blog a few times a week. Ask me some questions and I will help out my fellow bloggers. Email me at playaction4@gmail.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Battle Tactics

For all of you who are sick of getting blasted in the face by some random person...

The onnly way to get that person to stop is to outplay them. Switch to your blaster and select the spider web. Click your mouse about 10 times as fast as you can and cover them entirely in spider webs. They key is to always keep moving. I like to use a zig-zag pattern to avoid getting hit. Next, get close to them and quickly switch to your MVP smelly cannon. Cover them in a cloud of gas. Then you can quickly switch to your tomato cannon (which fires the fastest) and hit them with 20 or 30 tomatoes. Then hit your map and quickly jump to the moon to escape. They won't bother you anymore after that. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment