About Me

My photo
I love football, college and professional! I enjoy playing CampPete, CampSpurrier, and CampWeis. I am a member of Kid Blogger's Society. I will update my blog a few times a week. Ask me some questions and I will help out my fellow bloggers. Email me at playaction4@gmail.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

How to Walk With Your Blaster

Ok guys so i have only been able to do this a couple of times but it is really cool and no one else has done this but me as far as i know...

1. select toilet paper blaster
2. fire it off about 10 times as fast as u can
3. switch to walk
4. switch to blaster
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 a few times
6. try to walk around

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I am still trying to figure out how to do it every time, but you can play around with this method. I'm not sure if you have to have toilet paper selected, but the only times i got it to work were when i used the toilet paper. Good luck!

GatorAid Blasts Em' All

No comments:

Post a Comment